Wednesday 26 June 2013

DIY Sugar Scrub - Just two ingredients!

Hi all,

So here is a very simple, very inexpensive DIY for you to try, I bet you will fall in love with it as much as I have!

You only need two ingredients, both of which I am pretty sure you will already have in your kitchen!

  1. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  2. Sugar (any kind you like/have to hand)




Simply mix the two together until you reach the desired consistency then apply directly to whichever bit you want to exfoliate.

I use this scrub all over my body once a week and I love how soft and silky my skin feels after I use it.

BE CAREFUL if you use this scrub on your feet! It will make them very slippy and you would NOT want to fall over in the bath or shower :-/ not a good idea!

Would you like to watch the video of this DIY on my YouTube channel? Just click here.

Did you know that I am on Instagram and Twitter too? I'd love for you to follow me :-)

I hope you enjoyed this DIY and stay tuned for lots more coming soon!

Rach xx

Check out my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RachelReviewsAndMuse
Follow me on twitter? Come say 'hi!' to @rachmarshall
Or check out my pictures on Instagram :-) AllNaturalAspirations

No comments:

Post a Comment