Wednesday 25 September 2013

Crystal Springs Natural Deodorant Review

Hi all,

It's been a long time since I did my last review, so it feels as if this one is long overdue!

As you may or may not know I have been searching for a good, effective natural deodorant.

I was fed up with breathing in the chemicals of a spray deodorant and I was worried about the implications of putting the chemicals from a roll-on into my system.

I searched high, I searched low. I even searched middle-ish.

I tried out a huge variety of different things and had very little success. So, I gave up and bought some 'noraml' deodorant again from Asda.

It wasn't until I was in my local whole foods store a good few weeks later that I spotted a crystal deodorant stick and remembered someone on YouTube saying something good about a similar product. The full sized stick was around £5 and the small one around £3 and they are said to last for months so I picked up the travel sized one to give it a go.

I am now hooked and won't be going back to conventional deodorants again!

I have been using this product for over a month now during some of the hottest weather the UK has seen in years, plus I also took it on holiday with me and it has performed well under all of these difficult circumstances.

This is what I have found:

Pro's:

  • 100% Natural
  • Quick and easy to use
  • All day protection
  • No marks on clothes
  • Effective at preventing odour
  • Portable, easy to take with you on nights away or holidays

Con's:

  • Expensive initial cost (but it lasts a long time so it's not more costly than most standard deodorants)
  • Doesn't stop perspiration (but that would be unnatural wouldn't it? We need to sweat)
Other benefits listed on the Crystal Spring website:

Long Time
Long Lasting Protection: Salt of the Earth's active ingredient rests on the surface of your skin providing you with protection that lasts longer.
No White Marks
No white marks on clothes.
Suitable For Vegans
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
Not Tested On Animals
Not tested on Animals.
unisex
Unisex – great for guys and girls.
 Heart
Effective protection from body odour.
 Heart
 Heart
Suitable for Children

I purchased my deodorant in a local store but you can buy them on-line.
Here is a link to their website:

http://www.crystalspring.co.uk/products/natural-deodorants-crystal-deodorants

Overall, I have found this a very easy and very effective product to use. I will not be switching back any time soon. I would recommend this deodorant to everyone - male, female, young, old, sensitive skin, heavy perspirers and all in between.

Have you used this before? Do you use another type of natural deodorant? I'd love to know more about your experience.

Rach xx

Check out my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RachelReviewsAndMuse
Follow me on twitter? Come say 'hi!' to @rachmarshall
Or check out my pictures on Instagram :-) AllNaturalAspirations

No comments:

Post a Comment