Thursday 28 February 2013

Intro

Hi!!

This is my first ever attempt at blogging and I know a lot of ppl out there are experts at this so please be patient with me as I learn the ropes!

I am a mum of one (little girl) and I wanted to start a page combining all the things I always read about or look up on YouTube.

Mainly I hope to blog about: cooking, baking, natural products, making money and food stretch, enjoying motherhood, beauty and reviewing products.

I do work as a bzzagent (bzzagent.co.uk) but when ever I blog about products I have been sent for free I will put a full disclaimer on the review. Either way my independent reviews and my bzz agent reviews will always be honest, open and fair... but of course they are just my humble opinion and should always be read with that in mind.

Anyways, enough of an intro for now. I hope to start posting videos to YouTube soon, when I do I will be sure to put the link on here :-)

Thanks soooo much for reading!!
hope to see you here again soon :-)

Rachel xx

Check out my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RachelReviewsAndMuse
Follow me on twitter? Come say 'hi!' to @rachmarshall
Or check out my pictures on Intagram :-) AllNaturalAspirations

No comments:

Post a Comment