Monday 4 March 2013

Tap shoes for my 3 year old! Sooo cute!!

Hi all!!

This is just a super quick post to show you a picture of my daughter's tap shoes!

She is three years old and has been doing ballet for about 6 months. Her teacher has expanded the academy and can now offer tap lessons to pre-school age children. I jumped on the chance to give my daughter this opportunity.

After watching the classes I can see their value even at such a young age... She will learn rhythm, timing, counting in eights and the skill of listening to a teacher and following instructions.

Also, she absolutely loves her classes and her teacher! We spend a lot of time playing 'Miss Hayley' during the week and she loves taking a turn being the teacher herself :-)

Anyway... here are the suuuper cute shoes! I just had to share them! :-)

Rachel xx


Check out my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RachelReviewsAndMuse
Follow me on twitter? Come say 'hi!' to @rachmarshall
Or check out my pictures on Intagram :-) rachelkmarshall

No comments:

Post a Comment