Saturday 20 April 2013

My Natural Journey - Introduction (Part 1)

Hi all,

So, I wanted to write a bit about some important changes I have been making recently. I'm going to start writing a series of blog posts about 'My Natural Journey' and I hope you will enjoy them.

I won't go into too much detail on this post, this is just an introduction and overview. Essentially, I am trying to live a more natural, chemical free life. This is very much a work in progress and an on going process. I want to do this for myself and for my daughter.

I have decided: 'If I can do something without chemicals or cruelty then I will'. I am looking at all areas; beauty, health care, hair and skin care, cleaning products, transport etc.

I am by no means an expert and I am not offering advice, just letting you know what I am doing and what works for me. I have done a lot of research on each area before making changes, however everything I do is trial and error.

I will go into more detail in the later posts... I hope you will find them interesting. Also, I would love to hear from you if you are of a similar mind and can offer me some tips!

Check out my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RachelReviewsAndMuse
Follow me on twitter? Come say 'hi!' to @rachmarshall
Or check out my pictures on Intagram :-) AllNaturalAspirations

No comments:

Post a Comment