Sunday 21 April 2013

E45 Body Lotion - BzzAgent review

Hi all,

Being the lucky girl that I am I have had the pleasure of trying out E45 body lotion - both the 'normal' or plain E45 and the 'nourish & restore' variety.

When BzzAgent sent me my Bzz pack and I was so impressed with the huge amount of product inside! Two full sized bottles of E45 and millions of sample packs to give out to friends. Each sample pack contains 3 x 6ml sachets of nourish & restore E45 and a 50p off coupon to be used any time this year.

I'm very happy with the sample packs, they give you plenty of product to try and the coupon has a long expiry date on them and can be used at any shop. Sometimes the Bzz coupons can only be used at Tesco's but their store is the other side of town to me. 

So, I've given out plenty of packs to my friends and they have all been impressed. My husband and I have both been using the full sized products and found them very good. Although I am trying to reduce the amount of chemicals I eat/use/come in contact with I wanted to give this product a good go so as to be able to review it thoroughly.

The lotion is easily absorbed into your skin and leaves it feeling soft and supple straight away. The extra moisture on the skin makes it look healthy and glowing, I never felt like it was greasy or heavy.

You may be like me and perhaps think of E45 as a medical or heavy duty kind of health care brand but this lotion feels light and could rival all the big brand moisturisers. Before I made my recent lifestyle changes I used to swear by Nivea Soft for face moisturising and I would say that this is similar. It is light yet creamy and is quickly soaked in leaving a bit of a glow but no grease.

Although I will not be buying anymore as I use coconut oil for all my skin care I am pretty sure my husband will re purchase. He cycles to work everyday and finds his skin dries out a lot in the cold, wind and rain. He has taken some E45 to work to keep in his desk so he can moisturise after arriving at work. So, Hubby is a fan and he's not easy to convince to try new things!

Overall a glowing review from me and the Hubby. This is a lovely moisturiser that I would (and have) recommend to friends.

Hope you find this useful!
Rach

*Disclaimer* I was sent this product for free by Bzzagent.co.uk. The thoughts here are my own and I have not been paid to write this review.

Check out my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RachelReviewsAndMuse
Follow me on twitter? Come say 'hi!' to @rachmarshall
Or check out my pictures on Intagram :-) AllNaturalAspirations

No comments:

Post a Comment