Sunday 21 April 2013

Teenager again for a night! - McFly Gig April 2013

Hi all!

Just a quick post about how I was relieving my teenage years on Friday! Myself and a friend turned into giggly, screaming teenage girls again as we watched McFly on the first night of their Memory Lane tour.

I just had to share this picture with you to show you their amazing staging:


We had a brilliant night, and went home exhausted with our ears buzzing. I don't go out much but this was worth staying up past my bedtime ;-)

Also, I love their new songs and can't wait for their new (6th!) album to come out!!

Rach xx

Check out my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RachelReviewsAndMuse
Follow me on twitter? Come say 'hi!' to @rachmarshall
Or check out my pictures on Intagram :-) AllNaturalAspirations

No comments:

Post a Comment